Annie Seel joins Saluki Motorsport for the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge 1-6 april.
Saluki Motorsport is ready to take on the the 27th edition of the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge, round three in the FIA World Cup for Cross Country Rallies.
The team has three cars lined up for the event, two T1 buggies driven by Mark Powell and Georgy Gomshiashvili, and a Nissan in T2 class driven by Omani rookie driver Abdullah Al Zubair.
Annie Seel will cordrive for Abdullah Al Zubair in his first ever desert rally.
223. Mark Powell/Quin Evans, Fast& Speed Buggy, T1.1
227. Georgy Gomshiashvili/Nikita Abramov, Predator Buggy, T1.1
232. Abdullah Al Zubair/Annie Seel, Nissan Patrol, T2.1
Follow Live Tracking by SportTraxx 1-6 april
Link sections: 749 km
Specials: 1339 km
Total: 2087 km
• Thursday 30 and Friday 31 March: Administrative and Technical Controls at Yas Marina Circuit
• Saturday 1 April: Super Special (Stage 1) Al Forsan International Sports Resort
• Sunday 2 April: 1st Special (Stage 2) Yas Marina Circuit
• Monday 3 April: 2nd Special (Stage 3) Nissan
• Tuesday 4 April: 3rd Special (Stage 4) Al Ain Water
• Wednesday 5 April: 4th Special (Stage 5) ADNOC Distribution
• Thursday 6 April: 5th Special (Stage 6) Abu Dhabi Aviation and finish at Yas Marina Circuit.
About the rally
The legendary UAE Desert Challenge, one of the world’s most prestigious international cross country rallies founded by Emirati Motorsport legend and ATCUAE President Mohammed Ben Sulayem back in 1991,and, over the years has seen many of the biggest names in international motorsport tackle the dunes of the UAE, including Carlos Sainz, Colin McRae, Ari Vatenan, and Heinz Kinigadner.